CENTRIMIX facilitates the mixing and deaeration (air removal) of compounded mixtures like never before, and oftentimes in just a few seconds! This durable centrifugal mixer mixes two-400 grams containers with your favorite compounded preparation in just seconds and at a maximum velocity of 3,000 RPMs! The final product: content uniformity, homogenous mixtures, and a near-complete reduction of air pockets. Increased efficiency and compounding productivity translates to increased PROFITABILITY for your pharmacy.
AX-10G is a heavy-duty dual-cup system, each cup with a 400g (300 mL) capacity. (300mL x 2Cup)
MIXES: Creams, ointments, gels, powders, and suspensions
MILLS: Zirconium Milling Spheres to reduce particle size
MELTS: The High Sheer Melting effect ideal for certain bases
DEAERATES: Air-Pocket Removal is an intrinsic property of CENTRIMIX
TRI-PHASIC MIXING: Powders, liquids, and cream/ointment/gels can be mixed in one single step
HEATED MIXING: Mixes Heated Troche bases with APIs in just seconds
NO MESS: Maintains clean and safe working areas with less cleaning
- Meets USP <800> requirements for contained/enclosed systems
- Speed settings range: 100 to 3,000 RPM
- Reproducible, consistent, and homogeneous formulations
- Reusable and Disposable containers available for safety and efficiency
- AC200V ~ AC240V 50/60Hz (UMI step-up electric converter included)
- Reduces cross contamination, and it eliminates dated and messy equipment like mixing rods, blades, triple mills, etc.
*Troche bases and other like anhydrous bases, must be heated prior to mixing with CENTRIMIX. CENTRIMIX is designed to maintain temperature, although at higher speeds it can increase the temperature of your mixture. We recommend mixing most HRT creams at 2,500 RPMs.
- 15.75 in WIDE
- 19 in HEIGHT (lid closed)
- 34.5 in HEIGHT (lid open)
- 19 in DEPTH
- Weight: 60 Kg
"Mix more with Centrimix"