Pebble Beach Suppository Dotts Molds are reusable, non-stick, and heat-resistant molds used by compounding pharmacies around the globe. Each mold contains One-Hundred cavities, arranged in groups of 30-30-40 for ease-of-compounding. Each cavity has a 0.25 mL volume capacity.
Compounding laboratories and pharmacists depend on Pebble Beach Suppository Dotts Molds to save costs and help improve patient adherence. The greatest value with Pebble Beach Dotts Molds lies in the productivity potential due to fast turnaround and ease of use.
At time of purchase you will receive a compounding formula with calibration data; furthermore, you will receive formulas as TICKERWORKS releases additional ones. If you have questions about our formulary, or how to adapt your formulas for our suppository Dotts molds you can call and speak with one of our team members.
Pebble Beach Suppository Dotts Molds are manufactured with food-grade, high-density silicone. These molds are UV-stable and they offer high-flow properties to enable complex material formation and does not support microbial growth. In addition to high impact resistance, our silicone molds offer resistance to chlorine, most sanitizers, and common household cleaners.
The Pebble Beach Molds Feature our Pour and Disperse Proprietary Technology for Maximum Productivity.
- Improved patient adherence
- Size and Shape offers optimal patient comfort
- High productivity
- Easy to use
- Environmentally friendly
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Cavity Volume: 0.25 mL
- Total Cavities per Mold: 100
- Fits up to 75 mg of API per cavity
- Heat resistant up to 302°F (150°C)
- Compatible with suppository and troche bases from PCCA, Xenex Labs, Medisca, Fagron, Letco Medical, and others.
- Tested with most standard PEG and Fatty Acid suppository bases
- Segmented cavity groups for controlled pouring
- Incorporated run-off trough to collect excess material and to reduce waste
- High-density, food-grade silicone material
- Easy-to-Use for improved productivity
- Easily transferable to child-resistant vials or packaging of choice
- Dishwasher safe
- Wt. 243 grams
- SKU: PB100-025S
*Other compounding supplies are available by contacting us directly.