R.D. Troche Molds from BIOSRX INC. are durable, flexible, and reusable compounding molds. Each mold contains one-hundred cavities, and each cavity offers a 0.5mL volume capacity.
The cavity is scored for patients to easily cut the troche in half if needed, to accommodate specific dosage needs. Rather than filling individual troche cavities one at a time, your compounding staff can now fill hundreds at a time.
This top-tier package is designed for high volume pharmacies that have an existing and growing patient base using troches. With this package you'll receive seven molds with a one year full warranty, and extended formulary and marketing services. At time of purchase you will receive three compounding formulas; furthermore, you'll receive formulas as BIOSRX releases more. If you have questions about our formulary, or how to adapt your formulas for R.D. Troche Mold you can call and speak with one of our compounding pharmacists or technicians.
- Superior patient comfort for increased patient adherence
- Common sense size of 0.5mL per cavity for easier formulations
- Smallest size of any readily-available compounding troche mold
- Troche dissolves faster
- Faster absorption of the active drug
- Faster onset of action
- Capability to easily cut troche in half
- Thermoplastic elastomer is heat resistant up to 250° F for easier cleaning
- Seven (7) R.D Troche Molds
- Twenty (20) 3.5x3.5" Spatulas
- Three (3) + Ongoing* Formulas
- Cleaning Brush
- Formula Support for Your Existing Formulas
- Marketing Tools Customized for Your Pharmacy
- Physician and Patient Referrals from our network
- One Year Full Warranty
Medications Commonly Compounded:
- Progesterone (P4)
- Combinations of E2, E3, T, P4, P5, DHEA