TICKERmini® is a metered transdermal applicator that dispenses accurate and precise dosages of compounded creams, gels, and ointments with the ease of a CLICK. TICKERmini is used in anti-aging (Bioidentical HRT) and in the veterinary sector through compounding pharmacies and compounding outsourcing facilities internationally. To protect light-sensitive medications, TICKERmini is now available in four different anti-UV (UV-A and UV-B) coated colors. To learn more about the TICKERmini collection, click here or buy direct from BIOSRX. Dispense any dose with TICKER today! 40ct. per box. Containers sold empty.
Capacity: Up to 20 mL
Dispensation/CLICK: 0.05 mL
Residual Volume: 1.75 mL
Packaging: 40-complete units per BOX
Height Dimensions: 2.7 inches
QTY of 1 = 1 BOX of 40 complete applicators
- 100% UV Protection**
- FDA medical grade polypropylene material
- Recycle Code #5 polypropylene resin
- Holds up to 20 mL of cream/gel/ointment medicament
Each click delivers 0.05 mL*
TWO clicks deliver 0.10 mL*
- Facilitates micro-dosing dispensations
- Delivers Any Dosage*
- Increased shelf life and longevity
- Travel friendly dispenser (Does not ooze-out like other clicking devices with pressure changes)
- Environmentally friendly
- Ideal choice for veterinary applications (i.e. topical methimazole, vasodilators)
- Excellent for vaginal application
- Made in the USA
*Experiments were conducted with Transderma® HRT Base Xenex Laboratories Inc., Humco HRT Base Heavy Cream, Medisca® HRT, PCCA Lipoderm®.
*To view Accuracy Studies, CLICK HERE
**To view our most recent light-transmission study, please click here.