Standard suppositories pose problems for both the pharmacy and the patient. Most suppositories are notorious for causing leaky messes and discomfort because they are unnecessarily large. Standard suppository molds offer challenge to compounders, because they are time-consuming to use and clean. A problem that faces both compounders and patients alike is the burdensome process of removing suppositories from out-dated molds.
Compounding pharmacist and president of BIOSRX, Dr. Moses Perez, Pharm.D. decided it was time for a change, and developed the technology for compounding pharmacies like yours to compound suppositories in a better way. Learn the story behind Pebble Beach Molding Technology. Pebble Beach Molds are designed to solve practically every problem when compounding suppositories.
First released as mini-Suppository molds in 2018, Pebble Beach Molds are now available in various sizes. Compounding pharmacies can order molds with either 0.5 mL or 1.0 mL. The 1.0 mL suppositories are available in both 100 ct or 500 ct cavity. The 0.5 mL suppository design is made with thermoplastic elastomers, and the 1.0 mL design is made with high-density silicone.
The groundbreaking advantage of Pebble Beach Compounding Molds is the option to Pour & Disperse while compounding, instead of having to fill each cavity one at a time. Your pharmacy can easily make 30 suppositories or 500.
- Superior comfort
- Faster absorption of the active drug
- Faster onset of action
- Less leakage, less mess
- Increased patient adherence
- An applicator designed for inserting mini-Suppositories is available
Medications Commonly Compounded:
- Estradiol (E2)
- Testosterone (T)
- Progesterone (P4)
- BiEst (Estradiol/Estriol)
- Combinations of E2, E3, P4, P5, T, and DHEA
- Low-Dose Naltrexone
- Boric Acid
- And more!
- Segmented cavities for controlled pouring
- Up to 4 mini-suppositories fit in Gentle Dose applicator
- Each cavity holds 0.5 mL or 1 mL
- Different options for higher API capacity needs
- Semi-flexible, heat-resistant material
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with most suppository bases available from your compounding wholesalers, such as from Xenex Labs, Medisca, PCCA, Fagron, Letco Medical, and others
- 100 Cavity Mold Packaging: Sold as sets of Two, Three, or Seven Molds
- 500 Cavity Molds are sold individually
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
- One Year Full Warranty