PEBBLE BEACH Molds
Pebble Beach Compounding Molds are durable, semi-flexible, and heat-resistant. These molds can be used to mold troche lozenges and mini suppositories for a variety of compounded preparations. Each tray contains one-hundred cavities, and each cavity holds a total volume capacity of 0.5mL.
Transform your lab with reusable hybrid molds. Pebble Beach Molds can be used over and over again! Compounding teams easily remove the final preparation from the tray and seal in a blister pack, or airtight prescription vial. Using a durable reusable mold, pharmacies can save more than $1,500 in materials annually.
- Each cavity holds 0.5 mL
- Net Weight: 4.4 oz
- FDA grade durable thermoplastic elastomers
- Segmented cavity groups for controlled pouring
- Incorporated run-off trough to collect any excess material
- Maximum continuous-use temperature of 250 degrees F (121.1 C)
- BPA, Latex, Phlatate and PVC Free
- Dishwasher safe
- Packaging: Two Molds per Box
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
POUR & DISPERSE- IT'S THAT EASY