Pogesterone Transdermal Cream: Compounded Progesterone may be prescribed to treat Low Progesterone levels in women. Progesterone transdermal cream is now dispensed with TICKER® Transdermal Dispenser. This easy-to-use, and easy-to-dose transdermal dispenser simplifies dosing while empowering patients with the best, “touch free” dispenser for applying the cream directly onto the intended skin site, as prescribed. Depending on the prescribed concentration, your doctor or pharmacist may instruct you to dial, Five CLICKS (25 mg), Ten CLICKS (50mg), Twenty CLICKS (100mg), or other amounts. In practicality, TICKER can dispense any-dosage, and common Progesterone dosages in women may range between 10 mg to 200 mg per day. At a concentration of 100mg/mL, each CLICK with TICKER dispenses 5mg of Progesterone. Other concentrations are also commonly prescribed with Progesterone transdermal cream when packaged with TICKER, and the volumetric dosage may range between One CLICK (0.05mL) to twenty CLICKS (One ML).
COMMONLY PRESCRIBED FOR:
- Improving estrogen activity
- Improving thyroid activity
- Stimulating cells necessary for bone building
- Moderating symptoms of estrogen excess
- Regulating water retention
- Preventing fat accumulation
- Preventing uterine bleeding
- Alleviating mood swings
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF PROGESTERONE DEFICIENCY:
- Painful, swollen breasts before period
- Anxiety, aggression, irritability before period
- Painful headaches before menstruation
- Painful periods with hard and swollen belly and back
- Face, hands and feet swollen before period
- Obesity in the lower half of body with a ballooning stomach
- Cysts in breasts or ovarian cysts as well as uterine fibroids
Ask your doctor if progesterone transdermal cream, gel, or ointment is the most appropriate treatment for your wellbeing.
Contact BIOSRX to find a compounding pharmacy near you dispensing with TICKER.