Cappucine marks the start of a new era in compounding where volume-digitalization coupled with automation supersedes how stock formulations have been traditionally transferred from large EMP-Unguator® jars into smaller dispensing devices that patients take home. Ticker applicators, pumps, jars, and syringes can now be filled with just the push of a button. The transfer is fast, exact, and simple.
- 10X faster than manual loading @ flow-rate 20mls/sec*
Volume auto-detection with 250, 500, and 1000ml EMP-Unguator® Jars
- Auto-completes partial dosages when air pockets are present
- Unmatched accuracy and precision
- Easy-to-use, minimalist design
- Eliminates weighing the same preparation multiple times
- Less batch transfers, minimal storage
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Error reduction
- Easy to clean
*Productivity studies available upon request.
- Weight: 14.5 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.7”W x 11.25”D x 33.5”H
- 20ml/s default Flow-Rate (Customizable prior to shipping)
- Integrated digital scale (400g max.)
- Infra-Red photo sensors automatically detect different EMP jars (250, 500, 1000ml)
- A dial measures the specific amount to be dispensed
- JOG push-button for priming
- DISPENSE push-button executes the volume, as dialed
- Stainless steel tower poles, MIC-6 aluminum, powder-coated
- Electrical Nema-23 stepper motor
- Microprocessor with USB port for firmware updates
- Full-color 4.2 inch touchscreen display
- Analog Power input, 5-Volt regulator
- Dispensing System
- Instruction Guide
EMP Priming Rod
BIOSRX Nozzles (5-pack)
- Piston Insert for 1000mL EMP Jar
- Free 1-Year Phone Support*
- Free 1-Year Firmware Updates*
- 1-Year Non-Transferrable Limited Warranty
Free Online Access to Materials
EMP Unguator® Jars Not Included.
*Additional plans available for a small monthly fee.
Contact us at (800) 280-9277 for more information.