CENTRIMIX facilitates the mixing and deaeration (air removal) of compounded mixtures like never before, and oftentimes in just a few seconds! This durable centrifugal mixer can mix up to 800 grams of your compounded preparation in less than a minute. The final product: content uniformity, homogenous mixtures, and minimal air pockets. Increased efficiency and compounding productivity translate to increased PROFITABILITY for your pharmacy.
AX-10G is a heavy-duty dual-cup system, each with a 400 g, or 300 mL capacity.
MIXES: Creams, ointments, gels, powders, and suspensions
MILLS: Zirconium Milling Spheres to reduce particle size
MELTS: The High Sheer Melting effect ideal for gelatin bases (10-30% Gelatin NF)
DEAERATES: Air-Pocket Removal is an intrinsic property of CENTRIMIX
TRI-PHASIC MIXING: Powders, liquids, and cream/ointment/gels can be mixed in one single step
HEATED MIXING: Mixes Heated Troche bases with APIs in just seconds
NO MESS: Maintains clean and safe working areas with less cleaning
- Meets USP <800> requirements for contained/enclosed systems
- Speed settings range: 100 to 3,000 RPM
- Reproducible, consistent, and homogeneous formulations
- Reusable and Disposable containers available for safety and efficiency
- AC200V ~ AC240V 50/60Hz (electric converted included)
- Reduces cross contamination, and it eliminates dated and messy equipment like mixing rods, blades, triple mills, etc.
*Troche bases and other like anhydrous bases, must be heated prior to mixing with CENTRIMIX. CENTRIMIX is designed to maintain temperature, not to heat.
- 15.75 in WIDE
- 19 in HEIGHT (lid closed)
- 34.5 in HEIGHT (lid open)
- 19 in DEPTH