CENTRIMIX facilitates the mixing and deaeration (Air Removal) of compounded mixtures like never before, and oftentimes in just a few seconds! Uniform mixing and air removal will result in a homogeneous final product. The mixing is fast, efficient, and easy.
As a self-contained centrifugal mixing system, CENTRIMIX is ideal for a wide spectrum of hazardous (HD) and non-hazardous compounded pharmaceutical applications where homogeneous mixtures and content uniformity are highly desirable.
The CENTRIMIX AX-8S model is a compact SINGLE CAPSULE centrifugal speed mixing system equipped with a series of pre-configured revolving and rotating speeds, as well as customizable mixing programs. The capsule houses a standard container or a disposable container with a maximum capacity of 310 g (300 mL). The CENTRIMIX AX-8S models is able to mix, mill, disperse, and deaerate a combined maximum weight of 310 grams of preparation with just the push-of-a-button.
MIXES: Creams, Ointments, Gels, Powders, and Suspensions
MILLS: Zirconium Milling Spheres (ZMS) reduce particle size
MELTS: The High Shear Melting effect ideal for gelatin bases (10-30% Gelatin NF)
DEAERATES: Air-Pocket Removal is an intrinsic property of CENTRIMIX
TRI-PHASIC MIXING: Powders, liquids, and cream/ointment/gels can be mixed in one single step
HEATED MIXING: Mixes Heated Troche bases with APIs in just seconds
NO MESS: Maintains clean and safe working areas with less cleaning
- Meets USP <800> requirements for contained/enclosed systems
- Speed settings range: 200 to 2,000 RPM
- Mixing up to 250grams of product under a minute
- Reproducible, consistent, and homogeneous formulations
- Reusable and Disposable containers available for safety and efficiency
- Increased efficiency and productivity translate to increased PROFITABILITY
- Compact design. Weighs ~52lbs, and fits practically everywhere
- Reduces cross contamination, and it eliminates dated and messy equipment like mixing rods, blades, triple mills, and more
*Troche bases and other like anhydrous bases, must be heated prior to mixing with CENTRIMIX.
- 12.75" WIDE
- 14.75" HEIGHT (lid closed)
- 24.5" HEIGHT (lid open)
- 12" DEPTH