PEBBLE BEACH Molds are non-stick, durable, reusable, and heat-resistant suppository mold (or troche mold) that can be used to compound mini suppositories, troches, and lozenges. Each cavity has 0.5mL volume capacity, and each tray contains One-Hundred cavities, arranged in groups of 30, 30, and 40 for ease-of-compounding. Compounding laboratories and pharmacists rely on Pebble Beach Compounding Molds to save money on undesirable, disposable suppository-molds. The greatest value with Pebble Beach Molds lies in the productivity potential because of the fast turnaround and ease of use. Have your organization Save Thousands of Dollars on labor costs and upscale your productivity today.
Pour and Disperse- It's that Easy!
- FDA grade thermoplastic elastomers
- Heat Resistant up to 250°F
- Segmented cavity groups for controlled pouring
- Incorporated run-off trough to collect excess material to reduce waste
- Flexible, durable, reusable material
- Ease-to-Use for improved productivity
- Unique Drop Shape design meets a wide spectrum of applications
- Size and Shape offers optimal patient comfort
- Easily transfers to child-resistant prescription vials for increased patient safety
- Dispensing prescription in child-resistant vials is easier for patients to use then training patients how to remove medication from disposable molds
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
- One Year Full Warranty
- Each cavity holds 0.5 mL
- Fits up to 120mg of API per cavity
- Net Weight: 4.4 oz
- Maximum continuous-use temperature of 250°F (121°C)
- Compatible with suppository and troche bases from Xenex Labs, Medisca, PCCA, Fagron, Letco Medical, and others.
- Tested with most standard suppository and troche bases in the pharmacy compounding industry
- Packaging: Two Molds Per Box
*Other compounding supplies are available by contacting us directly.