The latest technology in compounding amplifies the use of a single mold to make either, Rapid Dissolve Tablets, (RDTs) and Troches. This saves on costs for your organization and reduces limited laboratory space. This new "hybrid like" type of mold is made of high-density food-grade silicone.
R.D.T. Molds from TICKERWORKS are durable, heat resistant, and reusable compounding molds used to make Rapid Dissolve Tablets
Our latest arrival, the 1ML RDT & TROCHE MOLD contains 100 cavities. Each cavity has a 1.0 mL volume capacity; which holds approximately ~300 mg of active ingredients. Designed to perfections, each cavity is identical and double scored to perfection, thus allowing patients to easily cut the RDT or troche in halves or quarters as needed to accommodate specific dosage needs.
To get you started from day one, each troche configuration includes compounding formulas, spreading spatulas, and limited formula conversion support, a one year warranty, and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Compatible with RDT Tamper (when using the mold to make rapid dissolve tablets).
Cavity Volume: 1 mL
Maximum API: ~300 mg
Weight: 625.2 g
Mold Dimensions: 10.07 x 9.22 x 0.55 in
Troche Dimensions: 14.3 x 12.5 x 6.56 mm
Mold Calibrations per Troche
- PCCA RDT-Plus: 0.736 Gm
- Superior patient comfort for increased patient adherence
- Common sense size of One mL per cavity
- Capability to easily cut troche in halves and quarters
- Made of high-density Food-Grade Silicone
- Heat resistant up to 302 °F
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
Fits into Medi-Cup© Standard 3/8" Blisters (MD105/240)
(Medi-Cup© is a trademark of Medi-Dose, Inc)
- Three (3) R.D Troche Molds
- Ten 3.5 x 3.5" Spatulas
- Three Formulas + Ongoing Release*
- Formula Support (limited)
- Marketing Tools
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
- One Year Full Warranty
Medications Commonly Compounded:
- Progesterone (P4)
- Combinations of E2, E3, T, P4, P5, DHEA