The latest technology in compounding exploits the use of a single mold to make either, Rapid Dissolve Tablets, (RDTs) and Troches. This saves on costs for your organization and in space. This new hybrid type of mold is made of high-density food-grade silicone and will be available starting in July.
from BIOSRX are durable, heat resistant, and reusable compounding molds used to make Rapid Dissolve Tablets
Our latest arrival, the 1ML RDT & TROCHE MOLD contains 100 cavities. Each cavity has a 1.0 mL volume capacity; which holds approximately ~300 mg of active ingredients. Designed to perfections, each cavity is identical and double scored to perfection, thus allowing patients to easily cut the RDT or troche in halves or quarters as needed to accommodate specific dosage needs.
To get you started from day one, each troche configuration includes compounding formulas, spreading spatulas, and limited formula conversion support, a one year warranty, and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Cavity Volume: 1 mL
Maximum API: ~300 mg
Mold Dimensions: 10.07 x 9.22 x 0.55 in
Troche Dimensions: 14.3 x 12.5 x 6.56 mm
Mold Calibrations per Troche
The Standard Package is our most popular option, and is appropriate for most mid-size pharmacies.
- Superior patient comfort for increased patient adherence
- Common sense size of One mL per cavity
- Capability to easily cut troche in halves and quarters
- Made of FDA grade Thermoplastic elastomer and FDA grade colorants
- Heat resistant up to 302 °F
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Three (3) R.D Troche Molds
- Ten 3.5 x 3.5" Spatulas
- Three Formulas + Ongoing Release*
- Formula Support (limited)
- Marketing Tools
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
- One Year Full Warranty
Medications Commonly Compounded:
- Progesterone (P4)
- Combinations of E2, E3, T, P4, P5, DHEA
This mold is also available from PCCA (Professional Compounding Centers of America) in different configurations. Contact your PCCA representative to learn more.