TICKER® is a metered transdermal dispenser that delivers accurate and precise dosages of creams, gels, and ointments. TICKER is used primarily to dispense transdermal bioidentical hormone therapy through compounding laboratories and compounding pharmacies internationally. To protect light sensitive medications, Ticker® is now available the Sun-Shield Collection: four different anti-UV (UV-A and UV-B) coated colors. To learn more about the Sun-Shield Collection, click here.
Capacity: Up to 37 mL
Dispensation/CLICK: 0.05 mL
Residual Volume: 1.75mL
Packaging: 40-complete units per BOX
QTY of 1 = 1 BOX of 40 complete applicators
- 100% UV Protection**
- FDA medical grade polypropylene material
- Holds up to 37ml of cream/gel/ointment medicament
- Each click delivers 0.05mL*
- Five clicks (1/4 rotation) delivers 0.25mL*
- Delivers Any Dosage*
- Increased shelf-life and longevity
- Reduced changes in drug appearance and potency
- Travel friendly dispenser (Does not ooze-out like other clicking devices with pressure changes)
- Environmentally friendly
- Made in the USA
- Recycle Code #5 Polypropylene resin
*Experiments were conducted with Transderma® HRT Base Xenex Laboratories, Humco HRT Base Heavy Cream, Medisca® HRT, PCCA Lipoderm®.
*To view Accuracy Studies, CLICK HERE
**To view our most recent light-transmission study, please click here.