THE ART OF COMPOUNDING
TICKERWORKS makes it easy for you and your team to make Rapid Dissolve Tablets. Our molds are oven and dishwasher safe. The tamper compresses the tablets. To remove, simply flip the mold.
Skyrocket your produtivity and simplify the way you make RDTs. The RDT Kit includes just about everything you need to start compounding right away. Even the formulas!
your favorite colors
TICKER dispenses 0.05mL per CLICK! Dispense ANY DOSE with TICKER Today!
We love the TICKER! And, our patients and doctors appreciate it too. It cuts down on our prep time as it is so easy to fill and snap together. Doctors love the flexibility it lends for dose adjustment. And, patients love the convenience.
Founded in 2012
Our first tradeshow in Dana Point, CA with the Educational Conference.
Designed for dispensing high viscocity topical drugs
Molds for making Rapid Dissolve Tablets
NEW! Second Generation Pebble Beach Mold System for Making:
- Pet Treats
The latest mold system from TICKERWORKS features a heat and chemical resistant food-grade silicone material. The natural lubricity properties of the material used, translates into a non-stick product with quick release properties.
Each mold system comprises two parts. A top and a bottom component, where each counterpart attaches to one another forming a robust and air-tight system. Thus, minimizing leakage in between the two components.
Similar to our previous molds, the molten mixture is spread over all the cavities, featuring our, "Pour and Disperse Method" and in a single step.
When all of the cavities are filled, the mold system is left to cool (for an average time of 30 minutes). Upon solidification, the mold is flipped over, and the bottom component (now at the top) is gently removed. The suppositories/troches can then pushed apart from the mold, or a roller can be rolled over the cavities to eject the suppositories. There is also an optional tamper available that can be used to remove the product off the cavities if desired. Please contact us for more information.
Each mold contains Two-Hundred and Twenty-Five cavities to meet all of your compounding needs. Each cavity measures a 0.5mL (half-milliliter) volume capacity. The greatest value with Pebble Beach Molds lies in the productivity potential due to fast turnaround times, minimal setup, and ease of use. Pebble Beach Molds are dishwasher safe.
Our second generation 2nd Gen Pebble Beach Molds are manufactured with food-grade, high-density silicone. These molds are UV-stable and they offer high-flow properties to enable complex material formation and does not support microbial growth. In addition to high impact resistance, our silicone molds offer resistance to chlorine, most sanitizers, and common lab cleaners.
ADD-ONs are also available and sold separately, such as:
PB Tamper (SKU: TAM225-050) which not only compresses RDTs, but it also functions as sectioning component so that compounders can easily make any amount compounds while reducing waste.PEBBLE BEACH REMOVAL AND WASHER SUPPORT RACK. This attachment supports the mold while on wash cycles, it also facilitates removal of product allowing the compounds to free fall right underneath it, and it also facilitates better cleaning while on the dishwasher and faster drying while air-drying.
Your Kit Includes:
- NEW! 2nd Gen Pebble Beach Mold (0.5mL x 225 cavities)
- Metal Tray
- Free Formula Conversion Support
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
- One Year Full Warranty
- Two-part system compliments on e another to form a single mold system
- Patent Pending—One Step Peel-Away-to-Release
- Pour and Dispenser Methodology
- Multi-Use Mold (Suppositories, troches, pet treats, triturates)
- Durable, food-grade, high-density silicone with high durometer
- Dishwasher-safe, reusable mold
- Dishwasher safe
- High Productivity Mold
- Improved patient adherence
- Easy to use and easy to train onboarding staff
- Optimal patient comfort with size and shape
- Environment friendly
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- SKU: PBM225-050
- Weight: 833 grams
- Dimensions: 9.75in x 7.76in x 0.80in
- Cavity Volume: 0.50 mL
- Total Cavities per mold: 225
- Fits up to 150 mg of API per cavity
- Heat resistant up to 302°F (150°C)
- Compatible with most suppository and troche bases (i.e. PCCA, Xenex Labs, Fagron, Medisca).
- Tested with most standard PEG and Fatty Acid suppository bases
- Incorporated run-off trough to collect excess material and to reduce waste
- Food-grade silicone material
- Easily transferable to blister packs, or child-resistant vials
- How to Use Instructions
*Other compounding supplies are available by contacting us directly.