Pebble Beach Suppository Molds are heat resistant, reusable, non-stick molds used for compounding 1mL vaginal or rectal suppositories. The suppository mold contains 500 cavities and cavity has 1 mL volume capacity. The cavities are arranged in groups of 25 for ease-of-compounding. Compounding laboratories and pharmacists around the globe rely on Pebble Beach Suppository Molds to save time and costs on undesirable, metal suppository molds or disposable heat-labile molds. The greatest value with Pebble Beach Molds lies in the productivity potential because of the fast turnaround and ease of use.
Compounding formulas will be included with your purchase. Furthermore, you'll receive additional formulas as BIOSRX releases them, or If you have questions about our formulary, or how to adapt your existing formulas to the Pebble Beach Suppository Molds you can call and speak with one of our compounding pharmacists or technicians.
Pebble Beach suppository molds are constructed of high-density food-grade silicone. The molds are semi-flexible UV-stable and they offer high-flow properties to enable complex material formation and does not support microbial growth. In addition to high impact resistance, our silicone molds offer resistance to chlorine, most sanitizers, and most household cleaners.
Pour and Disperse - It's that Easy!
- FDA grade thermoplastic elastomers
- Heat Resistant up to 302°F
- Segmented cavity groups for controlled pouring
- Incorporated run-off trough to collect excess material to reduce waste
- Flexible, durable, reusable material
- Ease-to-Use for improved productivity
- Unique Drop Shape design meets a wide spectrum of applications
- Size and Shape offers optimal patient comfort
- Easily transfers to child-resistant prescription vials for increased patient safety
- Dispensing prescription in child-resistant vials is easier for patients to use then training patients how to remove medication from disposable molds
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
- Each cavity holds 1.0 mL
- Fits up to ~3000 mg of API per cavity
- Maximum continuous-use temperature of 302°F (121°C)
- Compatible with suppository and troche bases from PCCA, Xenex Labs, Medisca, Fagron, Letco Medical, and others.
- Tested with most standard suppository and troche bases in the pharmacy compounding industry
*Other compounding supplies are available by contacting us directly.