PEBBLE BEACH Molds are non-stick, durable, reusable, and heat-resistant suppository molds used by compounding pharmacies around the globe. Each cavity has a 1mL volume capacity, and each mold contains One-Hundred cavities, arranged in groups of 40-30-30 for ease-of-compounding.
Compounding laboratories and pharmacists rely on Pebble Beach Compounding Molds to save money on undesirable, disposable suppository-molds. The greatest value with Pebble Beach Molds lies in the productivity potential because of the fast turnaround and ease of use.
At time of purchase you will receive a compounding formula with calibration data; furthermore, you'll receive formulas as BIOSRX releases additional ones. If you have questions about our formulary, or how to adapt your formulas for our suppository molds you can call and speak with one of our compounding pharmacists or technicians.
Pebble Beach the molds are manufactured with food-grade silicone. The molds are UV-stable and they offer high-flow properties to enable complex material formation and does not support microbial growth. In addition to high impact resistance, our silicone molds offer resistance to chlorine, most sanitizers, and common household cleaners.
Pour and Disperse - It's that Easy!
- Improved patient adherence
- Size and Shape offers optimal patient comfort
- High productivity
- Easy to use
- environmentally friendly
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Cavity Volume: 1mL
- Total Cavities per Mold: 100
- Fits up to 300 mg of API per cavity
- Heat resistant up to 302°F (150°C)
- Compatible with suppository and troche bases from PCCA, Xenex Labs, Medisca, Fagron, Letco Medical, and others.
- Tested with most standard suppository bases in the compounding industry
- Segmented cavity groups for controlled pouring
- Incorporated run-off trough to collect excess material and to reduce waste
- High-density, food-grade silicone material
- Easy-to-Use for improved productivity
- Easily transferable to child-resistant vials or packaging of choice
- Dishwasher safe
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
*Other compounding supplies are available by contacting us directly.