TICKER® is an easy-to-use metered transdermal applicator that dispenses the most accurate and precise dosages of creams, gels, and ointments. TICKER is widely used to dispense a wide spectrum of transdermal drugs through compounding laboratories and compounding pharmacies internationally. To protect light-sensitive medications, Ticker® is now available in the Sun-Shield Collection: four different anti-UV (UV-A and UV-B) coated colors. To learn more about the Sun-Shield Collection, click here. Containers sold empty.
Capacity: Up to 37 mL
Dispensation/CLICK: 0.05 mL
Residual Volume: 2.5 mL
Packaging: 40-complete units per BOX
QTY of 1 = 1 BOX of 40 complete applicators
- 100% UV Protection**
- FDA medical grade polypropylene material
- Holds up to 37 ml of cream/gel/ointment medicament
- Each click delivers 0.05 mL*
- Five clicks (1/4 rotation) delivers 0.25 mL*
- Delivers Any Dosage*
- Increased shelf life and longevity
- Reduced changes in drug appearance and potency
- Travel friendly dispenser (Does not ooze-out like other clicking devices with pressure changes)
- Environmentally friendly
- Made in the USA
- Recycle Code #5 Polypropylene resin
*Experiments were conducted with Transderma® HRT Base Xenex Laboratories, Humco HRT Base Heavy Cream, Medisca® HRT, PCCA Lipoderm®.
*To view Accuracy Studies, CLICK HERE
**To view our most recent light-transmission study, please click here.