Dispense with TICKER to Help Patients Feel Better Every Day
TICKER® - Topical Applicator
TICKER®—The Syringe That Clicks! is an easy-to-use metered topical applicator that offers patients the ability to self-administer large and micro-doses of transdermal compounded preparations. Each CLICK dispenses 0.05 mL, empowering patients the ability to dial their dose to optimal health! Unmatched precision, accuracy, versatility, and ease-of-use are the hallmarks of TICKER. Whether you require a cream, gel, moisturizer, or ointment dispenser, TICKER does it all.
Unlike other pharmacy supplied products, TICKER is commonly used to dispense a wide spectrum of transdermal drugs ranging from moisturizers, vasodilators, and skincare, to bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Our topical applicators are sold direct and are not available from PCCA, Medisca, Fagron, Spectrum, or other large compounding wholesalers. We can sell it directly to you, to provide you the best prices in the industry with the highest value to patients and providers.
TICKER improves patient compliance and on-time refills by simplifying dosing. The beauty of TICKER lies in a unique, click-to-piston patented technology, making it easy for patients to visually "see" and audibly "hear" their exact dosages being dispensed with just the turn of the dial. The result, accurate, precise, and flexible dosing capabilities – as little as 1/20th mL (0.05 mL) per CLICK.
TICKER is available in nine different colors as part of the Classic and Sun-Shield collections. If you have any questions about our unique topical applicator, please contact us!
- Easy-to-Use for patients of all abilities
- Dispenses Any Dosage* so your doctors can easily prescribe what your patients need
- Dispenses Any Dosage so your pharmacy staff and patients no longer have to switch between applicators and be re-trained when the dose changes
- Unique dosing mechanism makes TICKER the most accurate metered applicator available on the market
- Travel-friendly dispenser (Does not ooze-out with pressure changes like other clicking devices)
- Environmentally friendly
- Made in the USA
- Color coding increases safety for patients using multiple topical medications
- UV Protection
- FDA medical grade polypropylene material
- Recycle Code #5 polypropylene resin
- Holds up to 37 ml of cream/gel/ointment medicament
- Each click dispenses 0.05 mL*
- Five clicks (1/4 rotation of the base) dispenses 0.25 mL*
Capacity: 37 mL
Dispensation/CLICK: 0.05 mL
Residual Volume: 2.5 mL
Packaging: 40-complete units per BOX
Note: QTY ONE = 40 Applicators per box
*Experiments were conducted with Transderma® HRT Base Xenex Laboratories, Humco HRT Base Heavy Cream, Medisca® HRT, PCCA Lipoderm® (Lipoderm is a Trademark of PCCA)
Conversion Chart based accuracy studies for commonly used HRT Bases sold across the USA to compounding pharmacies. The results obtained are average values obtained from HRT bases with similar densities.
AROUND THE WORLD
We love serving our colleagues around the globe. Our products are readily available for shipping across the U.S., and around the world.
Contact us and our friendly staff will handle all shipment arrangements.